In regards to Sam's post, where she listed her pet peeves, I found it enjoyable enough to create my own. Thanks Sam. You should join us!
My very own...
1. When people assume in cases that deserve talking, or researching. This is where stubborn people live.
2. As for many people, mannerism is a must or else expect to receive annoyed facial expressions.
3. Getting my books borrowed and not returned. (I'm missing more than half of my stack!)
4. Holding a door open and no one acknowledge you. "No, I've got no where to go." : |
5. When people drive under the speed limit on the freeway. Oh (while we're on the subject), and brake for no reason.
6. Being interrupted. (Although I'm afraid I'm quite the hypocrite here, says my boyfriend.) :-)
7. Hearing "gangster slang" in class. Come on people, you don't have to say 'fucking' in every fucking sentence.
8. Having bad dreams and wanting to wake my boyfriend by the hit of my pillow. (Yeah, those kinds of dreams.)
9. When parents allow their kids to run around the store, crying, or playing with their toy (unsupervised.) Helloooo, kidnappers still exist.
10. I become a nazi when I clean my house/car and if there's ANY mess after I'm done (could be trash that didn't get thrown away "yet") then my eyes are surely squinting.
I can't seem to think of much else, though I'm sure most of the peeves are hiding behind my geography and economic vocabulary (midterms this week.) What's on your shit list? (Hopefully not my blog.)