Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Somewhat of a rant

No, I don't want to wash the piled dishes and then dry them, or vacuum the floor, or take out the trash, or fold our pants and hang our shirts, or recycle all the empty water bottles that are scattered in each room, or clean the toilet, or scrub the bathtub, or do a load of laundry, or dust the tables and bookshelf, or make the bed.
I don't feel like studying for my test on Thursday, or answer my study questions, or study for my other test, or work on my map exam and study for that test, or make note cards of each definition and still end up missing a few once I take the test because I have the worst memory.
Yes, I'd like to continue working on my short story as Mew plays in my ears, but I'm so lazy and not in the best mood. But hopefully I ignore my need for sleep and write anyways so that I can post my story on here and you lovely writers can critique me. I know I need it.
And I don't want to have to figure dinner out because I don't know how to make too many things and I'm getting tired of what I make. I'd like to go to Black Angus and use our gift card but then that'd mean I'd have to get up, shower, and look presentable. 


Sincerely,


Lettuce Head

4 comments:

  1. Everyone’s entitled to feel like that! Be gentle with yourself. And, I really look forward to reading your short story :)
    The enigmatic, masked blogger strikes again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reminded how much I needed to clean when I read your post that mentioned tidying up. I was totally set up to read that, while my house growled at me. I definitely needed to relax today though. School can be overwhelming, even if you're good at it.

    Thanks for stopping by and understanding. I look forward to your comments on my short story. I can tell you'll have insightful things to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embrace it :-D the harder days make the best days even better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your perspective, Ruairi. I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?