2. The bright yellow pencils (click to be sure) have a better eraser than all the other fake erases put on pencils because it doesn't leave marks.
3. I finished one midterm today and I'm pretty sure I scored another A.
4. After Valley Community College, I'm going to San Francisco State University! I hope to be able to share this with my boyfriend, or else a part of me will be missing.
5. I'm so broke I'm collecting our empty water-bottles and taking them to the recycle center.
6. My cousin has breast cancer and it's too late, she has to get them removed.
7. It's going down the family line. They think I might have it too.
8. I had to give blood so they can make sure.
9. I never realized how much you bend your elbows until there was a bandage on one.
10. Apparently, I have "good veins."
In other news...
|Gary's pup Penny.|
Sam has handed down to me a fantastic award that I get to pass on to four people. If you don't know who Sam is, I suggest you make that effort by going to her page because then you'll soon realize she isn't like most bloggers and her sense of humor makes your day. Go now!.... or wait till after you read the winners ;-)
After her wonderful Animal Writes Blogfest, there's no reason this lady doesn't deserve this award. She has more of those good ideas in her posts!
I've known this girl for five years and trust me, she will always love animals. Read her blog, she has lots to teach us :-)
As sincere as her writing is, I am positive she loves animals too. Positive vibes are definitely in her blog!
How could this girl not love animals? She's truly open-minded and shares good-hearted advice :-)
P.S. I updated my layout. What do ya think?